zaterdag 9 augustus 2014

July favourites

Hello guys!

I know it has been a while but I have been studying for my exams in September. August has begun and this means: time for my first monthly favourites! In Belgium, July has been very hot with some storms. Therefore, my favourites contain a lot of sun products but also a good book for when it was raining outside.


Beauty products:



When it's sunny outside, you need proper protection and my favourite is Nuxe sun SPF 30. I get sunburned very easily, to the amusement of my friends when I end up looking like a roasted tomato, therefore SPF 30 is the absolute minimum for me. This Nuxe sunscreen doesn't leave a greasy layer on your skin and smells delicious. In the evening I also put on the Nuxe sun after-sun lotion for the same reason: it isn't greasy, smells devine and hydrates my skin. During summer my hair gets dryer and breaks easily. This Schwarzkopf essence ultîme reinforces my hair, smells great and makes my hair all shiny again.


Make-up products:




In this picture you can actually see almost all my everyday products for when it's hot outside. During summer, the last thing you want to do, is clog your skin with layers and layers of make-up. I would just put on my Rimmel stay matte foundation (in the shade: 200 soft beige), some concealer if needed, a bit of KIKO blush (shade: 101 venus pink) and a touch of mascara. If I wanted to update this everyday look to an evening look, I would just put on some eyeliner and my KIKO unlimited stylo long-lasting lipstick (in the shade: 07 cherry red). But to be honest, a lot of the days when it was too hot outside, I didn't even bother to put on foundation.

Note: I will post my everyday make-up look with more details later!

Reading:




This is a book of a friend of mine but it deserves a place in my favourites because she gave it to me in July and I love it! When you look a the title, you don't know what to expect: do you need to be offended because a friend gave it to you? But the purpose of this whole book is great. I can't tell you a lot about the contents, just read it. Let is surprise you and you won't regret it. Thanks C for this book!

Fashion:




I bought these earrings on a small market in Ghent and they have barely left my ears since. They look heavy but they are absolutely not and the dark, green tones match my hair and eyes. I love them!


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten